Monday, September 04, 2006

bathroom quandary

I'm one of those that likes to buy new things instead of cleaning old ones. Yes, I'm a wasteful consumer. But it gives one a chance to reinvent their habitat every once in a while. Today's focus: the bathroom. Out with the blue bathmat stained with hair dye.
In with the new:




I then realize that my new bath mat does not match the tumbler, jar, and wastebin of yore. In fact the seashell and seagrass embossed bath ensemble MUST go. What follows is an exhaustive search of Bed Bath and Beyond, Ross, Marshalls, Target, and Cost Plus to find the right bathroom accessories.
I've got it narrowed down to two possibly three options, maybe four.


Option 1: medium wood paired with glass jars
Option 2: latte bamboo set from West Elm
Option 3: espresso bamboo set from West Elm
I can't decide.

No comments: