Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm a Biker Now

Check out my wheels:
Bianchi Milano Citta Womens 2008 Ladies Bike 2008
I pretty much love it! So far I've only gotten to ride it around once, but my goal is to go on weekend rides around town. Eventually I want to get a basket for it so I can go shopping and run errands on it. As of right now, I can't really take it out anywhere because I don't have a lock. And let's face it, this puppy is so cool it would get swiped.
But as soon as I get a secure lock you'll see me at the cafe on main street sippin my tea, bike parked outside. So next time you see a turquoise bike in Culver City, look around and you might see me!

3 comments:

bagnatic said...

cute bike!! bike yourself over to silverlake and let's have coffee over at la mill! it might take you 3 hours to get here...but so worth it!

MsG said...

I might just die if I biked to Silverlake! But I DO want to visit your new home!

bagnatic said...

i'll pick you up in muh car before you die!

i'm still in the midst of cleaning, though my enthusiasm for this task has waned at an incredible pace.

most definitely you will be one of the first guests invited to my nest.