Monday, November 05, 2007

Mission Accomplished

While I may not have accomplished any professional goals over this break, I managed to find the three must haves of the season (according to Mary). I got my black bag, and today at Nordie's I got the last two on the list. The shoes may not be suede, but patent will do. I have actually been eying them for quite some time. But my size was never there. I just happened to peruse the Macy's sale rack and tahdah! Fate.
Check 'em out:

Love it.
And after about a year of hunting for skinny jeans, I finally found them. And you'll never believe the price. My well-known dilemma of having short legs has stunted my search for the perfect skinny jean. Apparently only model sized women are supposed to wear them. So imagine my surprise when my visit to the b.p. section ended with a pair that actually fit. But these jeans had no price tag, and I was worried I'd have to pay the price for the perfect pant. I looked around aimlessly trying to find where I had found them. Finally a sales woman saw me searching frantically and said she'd check with her manager for the price. Drumroll please....I paid a whole 10$ for my amazing fit pant! (apparently they were a return that was supposed to be sent to the Rack. What are the chances!?! Looks like the shopping gods were definitely on my side today.

No comments: