Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Wish You a Merry Christmas


But why aren't you wishing me a merry christmas? Is it too early to receive Christmas cards? I like to send mine first week of December. But so far I have one from the Carlstones, one from my roommate, and one from UCLA. That's right, UCLA sent me a Christmas card. I think Christmas cards are one of my favorite things about the holiday. I love picking out the perfect card, writing sentimental messages in them, and knowing someone might be excited to get it in the mail. I also love receiving them. I just like having the cards all lined up on my mantle, and thinking about the people that wrote them. And everyday I check the mailbox eagerly awaiting a new Christmas treat. Sadly, every day I am disappointed. Come on friends, why aren't you as eager about the Christmas season as I am!?! There are only 2 weeks left.
P.S. my favorite image of Christmas this year is the Christmas Chihuahua. You'll appreciate it too when you get your card from me:)

No comments: