Saturday, April 05, 2008

Just Dreamin'

I've never really coveted a designer purse. I like to say that I never will spend an exorbitant amount of money on an accessory. That being said, I saw this super cute bag for spring/summer, from the only designer that ever makes me look twice at a bag in a department store. Marc by Marc Jacobs. I think his bags are the only ones that come in a palette that attracts my eye, and textures that appeal to me. "What does this bag look like!?!" you might be screaming to yourself. Well, tah dah...
Love it.

But don't worry, I haven't gone to the dark side just yet.

2 comments:

bagnatic said...

the dark side is fun and fabulous. hahahha...it's cute...survey says:
BUY IT!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.