Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring Cleaning

It seems every time I'm on vacation and spend a bit too much time in my apartment I have an urge to redecorate. Right now I'm trying to organize my closet. If you could see it, you'd say it's about time. I have an extra long closet with two huge sliding doors 3 clothing racks, and two super long shelves. I even make an effort to clear out at least one grocery bag full of clothing every few months. Yet, I somehow lack space for all my clothes. Did I mention I also have a three drawer dresser? Every time I want to pick out an outfit I have to use force to push back sweaters and shirts and pants and skirts. So here is one thing I think could help me with my problem.
Folding Wood Hampers
This would go next to my dresser and help get rid of the hamper in my closet so I can store more things on the floor! (I think I'm making my situation worse)

No comments: