Wednesday, January 02, 2008

It's not a wallet

My New Year gift of 2008:

It's not a Hobo wallet like I was expecting, it's better. I thought for sure all my hints about needing a new leather wallet were going to guide the sevanator. But, it turns out he surprised me with something else I've been wanting but have been too modest to ask for. You know how when someone gets a new gadget they use it all the time? Yea, that's me now. So get ready for me to capture digital images of You! The next time you see me make sure you're wearing your cutest outfit and fix up your hair. I'm the new paparazzi. BEWARE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this camera!! We got my parents the same one.
-Christine

Anonymous said...

yours is the newer version of mine...i think it has more mp too. DAMN that Sevan lol...nice gift sis