Monday, January 14, 2008

The Shoes in the Running


I know I vowed never to buy another pair of heels, but I just can't see the birthday dress being worn with flats. Finding a pair of heels is much harder than I thought. Perhaps that's why I don't really own any. Here is what is attracting my eye. In short it is a heeled peep toe in a rich fabric like suede or a high contrast material like patent leather. Amazing discovery: two shoes can look nearly identical, yet cost very different prices.
Example given:


The pink ones are $500, while the red are under $200.
Does it look like a $300 difference to you?
GUESS? 'Pyramid' Pump
I really like these, but they might be a bit prommy. Love the color though.
Tribeca Be Nice
These might make my feet look like little presents from my legs.
Franco Sarto ChiliMISS SIXTY IreneCalvin Klein Uma
More peep toe.

BCBGirls OrianaSteve Madden 'Swype' Pump
And some more clones.
It's amazing that the birthday party shoes are going to cost even more than the birthday party dress. My goal: find a pair of shoes that look like $500 but cost less than $100.

1 comment:

bagnatic said...

i really LOVE peep toes!! sometimes, shoes cost more because of comfort.