Monday, January 19, 2009

If I Were a Rich Man...

la da da da da da da da da da da da da da da deee...
I'd have a wedding planner and a clear design scheme.
But alas, I am not rich...
So no wedding planner for me, and all my random design ideas that don't go together are making the vision muddled.

Example #1: The dress
-I have a real form fitting dress (no ruffles, lace, or frills)
-Birdcage veil
-but now I want this bolero and it doesn't go with the look:
Scalloped Bridal Shrug- White or Ivory lace (Beaded)

Example #2: The Hair
-On the one hand I want to have my hair pulled into a bun, but my hair is so short
[wedding+hair.jpg]
-On the other, loose waves with chin length hair seems a good alternative
Naomi Watts's Wavy Medium Hairstyle

This confusion and indecision carries over into the floral arrangements, reception decor, and favors. I see all these cute websites about beautiful weddings and I wish I could have a cute "vintage" wedding. Or a "romantic" wedding. But I'm having some trouble planning it.
I think I lack the ability to envision how all parts look together. And now I'm doomed to have a wedding that will make people barf at the sloppiness of it all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wedding is going to be beautiful and have a very unified look. The best part of your wedding will be that it will look like you and Sevan!

bagnatic said...

it's going to be fabulous!! can't wait to see your ideas come into fruition.

Oishii Eats said...

Whatever you do it's going to be great!

On My Journey... said...

I am sure to whatever it boils down to, you will look so beautiful. Don't let anyone else try to tell you how to run this big day. Do what makes mary and your wonderful fiance feel good and will make you feel better in the end, when it is all said n done! If you need any help let me know I am here.