Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Clocks Can Be Cute Too

What!?!  A clock that looks like a doily!?!
Sign me up!
As a fan and frequent browser of Etsy, I found the perfect clock for the craft room. 



Kirie 01 Bamboo Clock 
Decoylab has a great shop full of handcrafted items, most of them made from bamboo.  Not only are there delicate doilyesque clocks like this one, there are cute little animal ones too.  You could get a hedgehog clock if you really wanted to.  I'd seen a few of these around the boutiques on 3rd street, but hadn't come across this one until I browsed Etsy.  You can bet I pressed the heart button and added this shop to my favorites. 

It's a little pricey for a 7" clock, but I think worth it since it IS handcrafted and unique.  But don't worry, the hedgehog is a bit cheaper. 

No comments: